Ways to Help
The Giving Tree
2020 Festival Of Trees
Make a Donation
The Giving Tree
This Giving Tree is a wish list of items that are needed for patient & family care and comfort, bereavement services, operational support, and special events.
Each tag represents an item we could use in/for our facility, services and programs. Please consider helping those who use our services by stopping by the office and look at some of the items listed and maybe you can find something you would be willing to donate to or go out and purchase and donate (current items needed also listed below).
If you have any questions, please call our office at (815) 625-3858 for more details.
Thank you for your support and generosity!
- Plastic Silverware
- Paper Plates, Bowls
- Styrofoam Cups (12 oz. or larger)
- Paper Cups (12 oz. or larger)
- Bottled Water
- Funds for Medical Grade Pillows (any size donation)
- Funds for Medical Grade Cots (any size donation)
- Funds for Bereavement Candles (any size donation)
- Funds for Family Grief Camp (any size donation)
- Funds for Living History Program (any size donation)
- Batteries for Baby Monitors (size AA and AAA & C)
- Boxes of Kleenex (non lotion) 100 ct. or less
- Cloth Dish Towels & Dish Rags
- Travel Size Baby Shampoo (unscented)
- Travel Size Baby Lotion (unscented)
- Travel Size Toothpaste
- Small Toothbrushes (individually packaged)
- Travel Size Deodorant (unscented)
- Baby Monitors
- Cordless Doorbell
- Vinyl Top Card Table
- Disposable Razors
- Flexible Straws (individually wrapped)
- Travel Size Bodywash (unscented)
- Ziploc Bags (quart & gallon size)
- Keurig Coffee, Tea, Cocoa Cup
- Paper Towels
- Individual Creamer Cups
- Individual Packaged Snacks – Crackers, Cookies, Chips, Popcorn, Applesauce, Etc.
- Travel Size Men’s Shaving Cream (unscented)
- Travel Size Baby Powder
- Pocket Talker (Patient Amplifier)